The ruins of Suuremõisa smock mill
In Suuremõisa village there the ruins of smock mill. The frustum type brickwork has been maintained. Later it has been supported inside with circled brickwork. It was probably built at the end of 18th century – beginning of the 19th century.
Orthodox church in Hullo
Russian Orthodox church was built in Hullo in 1889 and it functioned only 35-40 years. Already in 1937 the sermons in the church had been stopeed and the windows of this stone church were hammered up. In 1938 there were seven people in the congregation. During the kolkhoz the church was used as a warehouse and nowadays this uncleaned decayed church is in the territory of a workshop.