In 1936 a new spacious schoolhouse was built in Vormsi, in the village of Hullo. In the school with six forms the education was given in Swedish and in Estonian. Nowadays the school is re-organized to Nursery and Primary School of Vormsi and there are about 20 pupils there. Composite classes are taught in Estonian. The school has metal- and woodwork classrooms now and behind the schoolhouse there is a football field.